Thursday, June 2, 2011

LDP Nasty Accident? 1st June 2011? Chinese Newspapers?

My friend told me that he confirmed there was a nasty accident at LDP yesterday. (*shaking*)

He said his parents saw the news in one of the Chinese newspapers but he did not know the name of the newspapers.

He said the victim was a Chinese lady, who was crossing the highway, was knocked down and her body was ran over by cars until became pieces.

I asked my mother to look for the news in her office newspapers but she told me that there was no such news.

I felt so uncomfortable and sick.

I messaged my friend to ask him for more details such as which newspapers but he did not answer that.

Then, he replied me and asked me to visit meat.com.

I searched from Google and the description written for this website is "Buy Bison Meat · Buy Buffalo Meat · Dry Aged Beef · Meat Mixers · Meat Grinders · Meat Slicers".

I messaged my friend again and angrily asked him whether he was trying to make fun of me and creating a story that was not true but he did not reply me ><


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory