Thursday, June 2, 2011

LDP Highway... Accident?

I was on the way to watch movie at IOI Mall from Cyberjaya using LDP.

It was around 8:30 - 8:45 pm.

There was a little traffic jam from Puchong Perdana until IOI Mall.

The speed of cars was maintained at around 40 - 60 KM/h.

I just followed the car in front of me.

There was nothing special along the way until I passed Lelong building on my right.

When reaching the area below the bridge to Bandar Puteri...

When getting nearer...

Pieces of flesh were seen scattered on the road that almost covering all three of the lanes!!!

The cars in front of me were not slowing down or pulling over to a halt.

Even I, myself also did not manage to slow down.

All the cars just rolled over those pieces of flesh.

There were tiny bits of flesh stuck on my windscreen.

I did not feel anything then as it was occurred too swiftly.

After that, my brain was functioning back.

Pictures of those pieces of flesh came into my mind.

From the area covered by those flesh, the flesh did not seem to be belonged to the corpse of a dog or cat. . .

The area was just too wide.

Then, my mind kept thinking and thinking. . .

Will it be the flesh of a . . .

I was not feeling well after that.

I felt like I wanted to vomit @@

...those pieces of flesh...highway...my windscreen...

I did not dare to think further . . .

After movie, I went to my friend's house to wash my car (12.30 am) . . .

My friend's house is at Bandar Puteri, Puchong.

I had to pass that area again but this time I was on the flyover just above the scene.

While I was driving home from my friend's house, I took a peek at the back seats from the rear mirror occasionally @@


2 comments:

  1. eeeep! dat sounds so creepy.. >_< btw, are u single or in a relationship now? :P my fren is interested in u..

    - piggie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Still single and available. Hor Hor...
    Blekz :P

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory