Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nightmare


This morning I had a nightmare.

In the dream, I was staying with a Bangladeshi (no offense) and some foreign workers. (I also don't know why =.=)

One day, I shouted at one of them (can't recall what happen).

The next thing I knew was that my laptop went missing.

All of my dramas, movies, documents, data and photos were gone.

I felt like I wanted to die because all my life memories after my secondary school and my precious photos were gone.

I could not accept this fact.

Suddenly, I remembered that I had a back up in my external hard disk in my cupboard but when I opened my cupboard, the external hard disk was missing also.

I was so depressed.

Then, I received an SMS from the Bangladeshi saying that he would "take good care" of my laptop and hard disk.

After that, I saw my laptop and hard disk were in a trading website like "lelong.com" or "eBay".

People were bidding for them.

I did not know what to do.

I was thinking of calling the police but it did not seem to help because what could they do?

I did not think they could catch the thieves and get back the laptop and hard disk immediately.

In worst case, maybe they could not get them back for me at all.

Then, I kept thinking "this isn't true. . .this is just a dream..." and I relieved when I woke up and it was indeed a dream.

Phewwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory