Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First Speed Dating @ Ecoba WTF Cupid's Night Out Wednesday

Theme : Where's The Fun (W.T.F.) Cupid's Night Out
Date : 15th February 2012
Time : 8:00 - 11.30 PM
Venue : Ecoba Restaurant & Bar

It was 7.45 pm and I was still at home.

I just finished blowing my hair.

To ensure that I reached the place without getting lost, I started to download Sygic into my new "babe" - Galaxy SII.

Omg...it was taking quite some time to download this application. It was already 7.58 pm when I stepped out of my house.

"Kan Cheong."

It was showing the same spot when I was driving in the car park.

"Fine." I think it was because I was still inside the car park.

It was still pointing to the same spot after I reached 1 Utama crossroads @.@

I pressed and pressed then only it showed the updated location.

I guessed I just had to depend on myself.

I went to wander around that area last week.

I just followed the same route and saw the signboard showing "PJ Trade Centre".

I turned right at the junction and came to this huge building surrounded by constructions.

I asked a security guard there and he told me Ecoba is the shop that is facing the main road.

He told me to park at the side of the road or I could opt to park inside the building for only RM2.

It should be safer to park inside.

Ecoba Bar here I come! It was so excited!


As soon as I reached there, I saw a counter.

I walked towards the counter and saw a cardboard with "mydeal.com.my" .

I presented the mydeal.com.my voucher, which I purchased a few days ago.

I was given a rating form, a coupon to be exchanged for a beer or soft drink as well as some "words" to be stuck on my clothes.
Ow man! Check this out! I am Single and Horny tonight...rawr ~~


The atmosphere is quite all right and it is quite spacious.

It was around 9.30 pm when the games began.

Each of us with a number was paired and we started speed dating at the assigned table.

Each of us was given 5 minutes to talk to each other.

However, we could not ask about our partners' last name, place we work, place we stay and NO phone numbers exchanged was allowed during the speed dating session.

I started my conversation by asking the girls where do they normally hangout at OR what do they do during their pastimes.

It was quite awkward to have a conversation with a stranger but I think I was fine with that because I seldom blushed nowadays.

My face was used to be as red as a tomato when I was talking to a girl.

After 5 minutes, time was up and I had to move to another table until I met all the seven girls.

We rated each other after the 5 minutes conversation.

Rate 1 - 10 for "Look/Style, Career, Chemistry, Sense of Humor and forget already" as well as tick "yes" or "no" for the checkbox "Would like to go out with".

I found that there was only one so-so girl out of seven "candidates".

Hmm...


While we were wrapping up this speed dating session, the MC of the night was organizing some other games at the stage area with the rest of the singles who did not get the numbers for the speed dating session.

Some participants were so "sporting" and serious in the games.

The videos were all sideways. (Sorry for that. I just bought this SMARTphone a while ago.)


The Ping Pong game - basically the girl had to put the ping pong at one side of the man and get back the ping pong at the other end. Let's say the girl put the ping pong from the bottom of the trousers and then she had to rolled the ping pong all the way until the collar of the man's shirt. Throughout the "journey", the girl MIGHT accidentally touch on "something" similar to a ping pong... xD

The Balloon game - this game required the "couples" to bring the balloon from their tummies until their chins without using the hands.


The Musical Box game - walked around the chairs and sat on the chair when the music stopped. Winner would get the Coach Wristlet.


The highest rating for speed dating - One girl and one man got to share voucher for Lazo Diamond.


I personally like and think this lady in orange-red clothes was so gorgeous and out-going. (in the Balloon game)

Ow man... Can't I have some girls like this orange-red lady to be my partner for speed dating, can I?

I think she was one of the staff or organizers for MyDeal.

Orange-red Lady, I hope I have the chance to play games and speed date with you next time. ^^

Lost:
RM15 for MyDeal voucher + RM18 for the Pasta Carbonara.


Result:
Two girls' facebook account. ( Mmm... not bad for first timer ya? But can be better... @.@ )


Address:
Ecoba Restaurant & Bar B-G-02, Level 1, Menara Bata (Tower B) PJ Trade Centre, Bandar Damansara Perdana, PJ

Tel: 03 7710 1118

Website: http://www.ecoba.com.my


View Ecoba Restaurant & Bar in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speed dating is one of the things that young people are involved with. With the technology that we currently have, it is easier to make the best efforts to seek a partner online from dating websites. One must take note, though, that they should be careful about making friends online to avoid any kind of scams and harassment.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory