Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can "you" leave me alone?

All I want is to have someone to accompany me and not "you"!

Can't "you" leave me alone, can "you"?

I notice that wherever I go, there is an empty space in either beside me, behind me or in front of me.

I bet "you" are somewhere around me.

When I am driving to work, "you" sit beside me and no one else.

Most of the time, when I am having my dinner, "you" sit beside me or in front of me and no one else.

Most of the time, when a lift comes, there is no one inside it. It is as if "you" have made sure that no one can stand near me.

When I won some movie tickets last time, "you" also made sure everyone else was busy and only "you" could sit beside.

When I found someone I love last time, "you" did whatever "you" could to break us apart.

Now, I try to find some ways to try to fall in love again but again "you" try to cast some spells so that "you" can stay with me.

Tonight, I was supposed to date a girl for a movie and I had bought the movie tickets through online system.

An unused movie ticket


She was so excited to watch the movie before I bought the tickets and she confirmed that she would watch with me.

Suddenly, she messaged me to tell me that she was not free just after I bought the movie tickets with my credit card.

I felt a little disappointed.

At the same time, I had to think of a way to prevent from wasting the movie tickets.

At my first thought, I could not invite any one of my male friends to watch with me because I bought a COUPLE SEAT!

Then, I tried to invite a female friend that was not so close with me because we just met back and hanged out for a few times recently after we left secondary school.

She rejected the invitation as she had already had a dinner date with someone else.

Finally, I messaged my university best friend and tried to ask him whether he could watch with me.

I told him that there was another problem even he was willing to watch with me.

It was the COUPLE SEAT that I had bought.

He said he was fine with that as well but he was afraid that he could not make it on time because he had a Taekwondo class until 9.00 pm. (He was a Taekwondo Master)

He said he would try to make it and that was possible if the children's parents would come on time to fetch them.

While I was about to leave from home to the cinema, my friend messaged me and told me that he could not make it.

This was because it was already 9.30 pm and his class was just ended.

He said he would be late and would not make it on time.

He told me that he would not join me for the movie.

Another disappointment . . .

I reached there at 9.45 pm sharp after I parked my car.

I picked up the tickets and managed to get two hot dogs and a soft drink to be taken into the cinema.

I bet no one would think I would enter the cinema alone, eat the food alone and sit on the spacious couple seat alone.

I sat at one side of the couple seat as if the other side was reserved for "you".



Are "you" HAPPY now? Are "you" happy to see me doing everything ALONE?!

:'(

I will never feel happy as long as "you" are here with me and I do not want to be with "you" anymore!

Do "you" want to force me until I die?!



Please leave me. . .

I am just an ordinary person who needs care, love and happiness. . .










Leave me alone...

LONELINESS, I don't want "you" to follow me again.

Please stay away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory