Friday, February 17, 2012

29 February

29th February 2012 is just around the corner.

This means that my birthday is approaching.

My birthday falls on 29th February.

People may feel surprise when I tell them about this.

They may think I'm special because I came to this world on this "special" day.

My birthday only comes once in 4 years time.

This year 2012 is a leapyear.

Therefore, I can celebrate my birthday this year.

I do not feel excited and happy but I feel stressful and unhappy instead.

People will think that I can make it big and celebrate it grandly.

In fact, maybe I cannot even have a simple birthday party with a cake and candles.

I wonder who will remember my birthday besides my family members.

I do not really wish to celebrate my birthday party in a grand ballroom or make it so big and invite a group of people to celebrate it with me.

Even if I invite also, it is not necessary can get them to attend.

Who will really care about my birthday whether it is once in 4 years or it is on every year.

Actually my birthday wish is simple and same everytime since I was 16 years old.

I just wish to be with the one I love.

A simple home-cooked dinner or a fine candlelight dinner... It does not really matter...

A little gift or a big kiss will be all right...

However, it is kind of too late now.

I only have around 10 days to find a girlfriend.

It will be a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE for me! :-(

Unless God shows some mercy and let me meet someone within this period...

Else, I will have to wait for another 4 years to have this wish come true...

How many 4 years do I have?

Maybe this will be the last one if the Mayan's prediction is accurate... that by the end of this year will be the end of world!

It is more pathetic and sad to find out that 29 Feb is not really special at all.

If you were to search for 29 Feb 2012, nothing special will pop up.

The result you may get will be "sales from 1 - 29 Feb, meeting/congress will be held on 29 Feb and etc."

You will not get something like "today is so special...it is time to show some love to birthday boy/girl...or...let's gather all the birthday boy/girl on this day and have some fun and play some games...or priviledge discounts to birthday boy/girl...VIP treatment for customer whose birthday falls on 29 Feb..."

So afterall... I am not special at all.

I cannot even have a simple birthday celebration like anyone else...

If I have the courage... maybe I should have just killed myself on that day...

It sounds to be so special to come to this world and to leave this world on the same day... XD

People, who would like to "visit" me, can save the time and money as well since 29 Feb only appears once in 4 years...

1 comment:

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory