Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a day!

After dealing with some fussy clients in the project, I still had to go through all these...


It had been almost a year...
It was so surprise to receive a phone call from my ex-girlfriend's mother during working hour.
At first, she said she was looking for Lily.
She said Lily was her daughter's roommate.
I told her that she had dialed a wrong number.
However, she did not hang up.
She asked me, "Do you know PY?"
I asked her, "Is this PY working at XYZ company?"
She said,"Yes."
Then, I only knew she was my ex-girlfriend's mother.
I knew who this Lily was.
Lily was just an imaginary person created by my ex-girlfriend.
Thus, I knew she would not find this person no matter how because this person did not exist.
She was looking for Lily to take care of her daughther as her daughter was not feeling well.
After she talked to me and knew that I was not Lily, she asked me to pass the message to Lily so that Lily could take care of her daughter.
I told her that I did not have Lily's number.
She asked me, "Are you her boyfriend?" (used to be =.=")
In a calm manner, I told her frankly that I had already broken up with her daughter.
She said, "Ooo..."
She asked me for the last time, "Do you have Lily's contact number?"
I said, "Sorry, I do not have."
She ended the conversation with, "Thank you very much."


After work, I walked to the nearest monorail station.
I bought a ticket and walked up to the platform.
It was packed with people until there was no space to squeeze into the crowd on the platform.
I waited for a while and then I went out from the station.
I planned to take another train, LRT instead.
However, I did not go to LRT as it was quite far from monorail station.
I went to the MPH Bookstore, which is located in Crowne Plaza Hotel.
This hotel is just opposite the monorail station.
I was at the bookstore for about 40 minutes.
I walked back to the station and found that the crowd had reduced.
I took the monorail to Titiwangsa station and then took a bus to go back to my hometown.
I have been travelling back and forth for more than a month as my new house has not completed yet.


Raja Chulan Monorail Station

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory