Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010: Tiger Year

What a bad year!
What an unhappy year!
So many bad things happened this year.
I broke up with girlfriend...
Friend's father went into hospital...
Friend broke up with his girlfriend, who had been together with him for six years...
Cousin passed away...
Tsunami and earthquake in Indonesia...
Paul (Mr. Octopus for World Cup 2010) died...


Now, my third aunty had a tumor in her head also.
My parents, my eldest uncle and aunty, and I went to Seremban general hospital "Tuanku Jaafar Hospital" to visit my third aunty.
My third aunty looked thin already.
She was lying on the bed with so many tubes on her hands and nose.
They said she could not see already because the tumor had grown bigger and affected some nerves.
They said she was stubborn to go for checking and did not want to go to hospital previously.


Suddenly, my father put his hand onto my shoulder.
He said he was not feeling well.
Then, I quickly took a chair for him to sit.
After he sat a while, he fainted.
My mother and I kept calling him but he did not give us any response.
We loosen his belt.
Then, doctor came and kept calling him also.
Luckily, this time he woke up already.
Doctor suggested that we used wheelchair to bring him to downstairs for checking.
I went down to ground floor to take a wheelchair.
I brought him to the lift area, which was not so crowded and had better air ventilation.
He felt better there.
He said he wanted to have a body examination only after we back to hometown.
He said that he fainted just now maybe because of the tall staircase and he had not had his lunch yet.
The last time he went for body examination was two years ago.
He was afraid of blood.
As a result, he seldom goes for body examination.
When he saw blood, he would be fainted.
I think I inherited that trait as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory