Monday, July 26, 2010

What has computer done to us...

I received a forwarded email with the title "See what computers have done to us". When I opened it, I saw some funny photos. I think I should share it here. ^^

You can still support your work or business while you are in the toilet.

You can bring along your laptop to the toilet so that you do not miss your messenger message or let your idea flies while blogging :P

Like father... Like daughters...

"Hi mum, our baby will be just fine." >:)

They are not dead... but they just go offline...

I think I really cannot survive without a computer and the Internet. There was once a blackout occurred at my area. I felt boring. I could not do anything. I could not update my blog, watch videos on Youtube, play online games, chat through messengers or watch dramas/movies. What will my life be without a computer and the Internet. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory