Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception~

Just now I dreamed that I had reached the bus terminal while I was sleeping in the bus.
When I woke up, I was still on the bus on the way to the bus terminal. INCEPTION~



Cast: Cillian Murphy, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ken Watanabe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, Michael Caine, Tom Berenger, Tom Hardy

I watched this movie "Inception" last Friday night. The concept of this movie was quite interesting. It was about a group of people who could enter the targeted person's dream or design a dream and then brought the targeted person into the dream to carry on whatever plots they were assigned to.

Why wait?! Visit the nearest cinema to watch this movie now. Blekz :P
Erm... you might need to bring along your thinking cap to understand the movie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory