Friday, July 2, 2010

My Water Moments

This was the first time I floated in a pool without the help from others. I did not know how to swim until my friends taught me some techniques to float in the water. This was a precious moment for me and I would call it "My Water Moments". If I had a water-proof camera like the Sony TX5, I could ask my friend to take a photo of me from the bottom. At that time, you might be able to see my face. ^^


10.2 Mega Pixel T Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot

Available Colour

Silver


Red


Pink


Green


Black


The compact Cyber-shot TX5 has the following features:
  • Water-proof (up to 3 meters), shock-proof (up to 1.5 meters), dust-proof and temperature-proof (even -10 Celsius).
  • Anti-motion blur. Even Parkinson's patient can take a clear photo now.
  • With Handheld Twilight, images boast 50% less noise even when at a high ISO setting or without a tripod.
  • Intelligent Sweep Panorama.
  • “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor. With this feature, photo can be taken in a low-light environment.
  • BIONZ Image Processor will produce a more natural and vibrant image.
  • 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens.
  • Takes 10 photos in 1 second.
Standard Retail Price:
RM 1,499.00 *

*Prices are subject to change without prior notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory