Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Poor After-Sale Service from one of the Daikin resellers in SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia - Hashtag Bookmark SDN. BHD.

As of 3 pm 20th Jan 2016,

Called Daikin contact centre to make a complaint on this Hashtag Bookmark Sdn. Bhd. company.

Only got to know that this shop is not an authorized Daikin dealer but the shop owner bought the air-conditioners from Daikin dealer - Global wide? Global Lite? and then sold to me.

Since the shop is not a dealer, I believe there is nothing much Daikin can do to the shop but the Daikin personnel, Ms. Ain promised to call the shop owner, Mr. Ding and mentioned to him about my complaint.

Later, she called back and told me that Mr. Ding would contact me after this.

She said Mr. Ding would contact his contractor again to make arrangement to fix the leakage problem in both air-conditioners.

What a bad experience... this kind of after-sale service from a Daikin dealer... nope, not a Daikin dealer... 

This will just tarnish the good image of Daikin if Daikin allowed its dealers to simply sell the products to other shops/resellers, who may not be giving good service to their buyers!



As of 5.10 pm 20th Jan 2016,

My phone was not ringing.

There was no sign of Mr. Ding calling me.

I called back Ms. Ain.

I asked her whether Mr. Ding promised to call me today or what.

She said Mr. Ding told her that he would call me.

Then, she said she would call Mr. Ding again.

At the same time, I asked her how come Daikin dealer could simply sell Daikin products to an unauthorized shop/reseller.

She said she would follow up on that with the Daikin dealer.

Around 5.20 pm 20th Jan 2016, the contractor finally called me back.

He said his staff would be coming around 6 something in the evening.

Not long after that around 5.40 pm, his staff called me and told me that he would only come around one hour time later after picking up something from SS2 and travel to my place.

His staff asked me, "I heard your both your air-conditioners are having issue. What is the issue?"

*SWEAT*

His boss never told him what the issue was?!

I told him that both of them have leakages because of previous poor installation.

He said he would need around one hour to fix this. (That would be until around 8 pm >.< )



Sigh... why I always encounter a problem and have to go through this kind of tedious process?!!

Me -> Unauthorized reseller -> Me -> Daikin -> Me -> Unauthorized reseller -> Me -> Unauthorized reseller's contractor -> missing in action (MIA)

Me -> Daikin -> Unauthorized reseller -> MIA

Me -> Daikin -> Unauthorized reseller -> Unauthorized reseller's contractor -> Me

Am I really that bad luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory