Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 41 - Missing You

 TP-Link Wireless N USB Adapter 10 MYR @All-IT, Digital Mall

 Money from Piggybank. Poor Piggybank was empty~

Total 200 MYR. Not bad...

I got to know that there was a promotion from 2 - 4th November 2012 at All-IT, Digital Mall. 

I planned to try my luck to get a hard disk at cheaper price.

The hard disk price has been so high since the flood occurred at Thailand almost 2 years ago.

There was only 100 cheap hard disk available.

When I was about to reach, the person shouted, "1TB hard disk was sold out. 500GB hard disk was left 10 pieces."

After a while, she shouted again, "All cheap hard disk was sold out. Thank you for coming to All-IT."

What a disappointment!!!

However, I was happy when I received a message from Bubu!

It was the first message after more than a month.

She asked about my sickness.

I was so happy to receive her message even though it was short.

I told her that my condition was bad and I was not yet recover even after a long time.

She told me that she was sick also.

Then, I asked her to drink more warm water and take care of herself since the weather was changing.

After that, no response anymore. . .

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory