Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Miss You...


I miss U everyday...

When I wake up, I'll think of U
Wonder if U sleep well last night...

When I'm driving, I think of U
Hope U will be safe everyday...

When I'm having breakfast, I think of U
Wonder if U have already had Ur breakfast...

When I'm working, I think of U
Hope everything will be all right for U...

When I'm resting, I think of U
Wonder if U remember to take a break throughout Ur busy hours...

When I'm having lunch, I think of U
Wonder if a person who doesn't eat consistently like U will have time to eat...

When I'm having tea time, I think of U
Wonder if U still have energy to continue with Ur work...

When I'm having dinner, I think of U
Wonder if at this hour U have finished Ur work, gone home and had dinner...

When I'm driving home, I think of U
Wonder if U are happy and relaxing Urself at home...

When I'm sleeping, I think of U
Wonder if U have a sweet dream and not a nightmare...

Every moment I think of U
Like this, maybe U will feel a lot pressure...
But, I just can't help thinking of U...

Can think of U, I'm very happy...

Can meet U, I feel lucky...

I just want to let U know I miss U so much...


I Love U, Bubu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory