Friday, March 25, 2011

响应地球ONE hour (60 Earth Hour)


Artist: Danny One 温力铭
Venue: Caffeinees, Kg. Pandan
Time: ‎8:00PM Saturday, March 26th 2011

(Listening OneFm with my handphone...)

OneFm Nicholas was giving tips on what song for Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang 奖奖奖奖 contest. RM8,888 would be giving away

Ring! Ring!

Me: Walaoeh! Who called me at this moment!

(Press "Busy" button)

OneFm Nicholas had just finished with the tips >.<

Called back to the caller.

No one answered.

Reached a voice menu... Heard something like..."Thanks for calling in to Prima..."

(Hanged out. Listening to OneFm)

I thought those property agents called me again.

A few minutes later the caller called me again.

She said she was from OneFm.

I wondered why would I receive a call from OneFm.

Was it Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang?

Impossible...because I had not sent sms yet.

Then, she told me that I won the invitation to join the gathering for Earth Hour at Caffeinees, Kampung Pandan at 8.00 pm tomorrow.

Danny One and OneFm will be there.

Me: Erm...Kg. Pandan? It's around what area? How to go ya?

She said she also did not know as she never went there before but she said maybe it's around Pudu area.

She asked me to look for map in Google.

I found the Caffeinees, Jalan Kampung Pandan map provided by owner:
http://maps.google.com.my/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=caffeinees&fb=1&gl=my&hq=caffeinees&hnear=Kuala+Lumpur,+Federal+Territory+of+Kuala+Lumpur&view=map&cid=9109572582865110718&iwloc=A&ved=0CBkQpQY&sa=X&ei=sauNTdbKAZWVkAW96_mDBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory