Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28/12/2010 Raining Heavily. Flooded...

It was raining heavily at around 8.00 pm. I used my brother's spoiled umbrella to take my car at the nearby parking lot. I was all wet even though I had an umbrella =.="
The rain was too heavy and windy. The road was filled with water. My S.L.K. had to move very very slow to prevent water from getting into the car.

Car park also flooded already.


Swimming with my S.L.K.~


Fire extinguishers! Still can be used or not after this? =.="
Luckily only the area near the drains was flooded.


The entrance to the car park looked like an aquarium now.

Faster move your car!!!

Can put goldfish inside already.



Was it the the drainage not done perfectly or was it the rain pouring too swiftly?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory