Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1st Day at company...

The boss gave me a good impression on our first lunch :P
She treated all of us for lunch.
The bill was around RM120.

It so different from previous company.
The boss never treated me even a cup of drink.
In our first lunch last time, I still had to pay back my share. ("AA Basis")

The new company subsidizes the employees meal voucher of RM2 everyday.
It is consider as a little benefit as well.
I exchanged for a Livita drink with this RM2 because we didn't have lunch at the cafeteria today.

Tonight was one of my brothers' birthday. He had some discounteed coupons for a steamboat buffet. I did not like steamboat but it was his birthday. Thus, I joined my parents, my youngest brother, the birthday boy and his girl friend in this steamboat buffet. I did not eat much on the steamed food. I just enjoyed myself with the fried chicken wings, lamb chop and ice-creams. The steamboat shop is called "Fireman" near Giant, Bandar Puteri Puchong. The shop supposed to open until 3 am but so coincident that the shop would be closed at 10.30 pm because there would be no electricty. We kept eating until it was almost 11.00 pm. We were so full.
Phewwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory