Friday, January 29, 2010

Questions in my mind . . .

"Why do I feel as if I'm the one and only person in this World?"
"Where are all my friends?"
"Why do I feel that everyone treat me like an invisible person?"
"I can't feel my existence is meaningful to anyone, can you?"
"Does anyone ever remember that they have me as their friend before?"
"What is my true purpose in life?"
"I don't have a purpose or my life is just meaningless?"
"Am I avoiding something or myself? I seem to stop thinking about my future and don't want to grow up"
"Why doesn't anyone ever want to listen to what I say?"
"Is it because of the way I speak got problem or is it because of it is a boring topic that does not get your attention?"
"Do I speak in slow motion?"
"Do I keep everything to myself?"
"I don't know how to express myself, do I?"
"Am I really a good and nice person?"
"If I am really a nice person like you mention, why would you ever treat me like that?"
"I did not do my best... but did you?"
"You have 'feel', you find me... you no 'feel', you avoid me..."
"Do I look like a puppet to you? With no emotion and feeling?"
"Am I for real?"
"Do you need to care for my feeling?"
"How would you feel if you were in my shoes?"
"Is there really anyone out there who will love me?"
"Overcare = no freedom?"
"Less care = outside got other boyfriends/girlfriends? -> angry?"
"Does the perfect or dream gal/guy really exist?"
"Will you ask him/her to change so that he/she will meet the requirement set by you?"
"You like him/her when he/she becomes himself/herself or when he/she becomes the imaginatively person that you want him/her to be?"
"Is is necessary to have several partners to gain so-called love experience so that you could improve yourself to be a better girlfriend/boyfriend?"
"Why do people want to get married? Why not they keep dating and dating until the day they go back to God?"
"Does true love really exist nowadays?"
"Can I really put it down?"
"Can I face this by myself or do I need assistance from someone?"
"Did I make the correct decision?"
"Am I on the right track?"
"There is no such thing as wrong or correct path?"
"Should I save money to further my studies or should I save money to start my own business?"
"MBA? What kind of business?"
"Should I continue my life as it is or should I make a change/U-Turn to have a better future?"
"Should I put an end to this meaningless life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory