Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happiness


"Happiness is the key to life. It doesn't matter how much you have, drive or wear. It all means nothing if you are not happy within yourself. Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own." - Rene Scalfani


After years of living my life, I start to realize that happiness does not come naturally but "naturally"...

We have to pursue our own happiness.

Everyone has different things that can make oneself to feel happy.

One of my friends, L is pursuing his career as he can feel satisfy and happy when he is climbing higher and higher on the corporate ladder.

Actually I am really a very simple person.

What I need is just love and care from someone whom I like...

 Maybe I just want to fill in the blank for what I do not have currently...

I am grateful to have love from family (not shown directly), love from friends (not shown directly), career (not bad), properties (shared), own business (small and slow)...

I know that I am very very lucky if compared to a lot of people in this world...

Yet, I still feel I am lacking of something...

You may say I am immature, non-ambitious or emotional but this is what I feel at the moment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory