Monday, June 11, 2012

SUPER GT 2012 Malaysia @ Sepang International Circuit

I did not sleep at all after I came back from Zuok this morning.

I went to the money changer to exchange the unused 800,000 Rupiah from Bali trip into Malaysian Ringgit.

I only got back 264 MYR because the rate was slightly lower today.

I did not bother so much as my wallet was empty and I needed some money to pay back my friend.

I started my journey to Sepang at around 12.30 pm.

The estimated time was 13.40 pm to reach Sepang Internation Circuit.

I felt a little sleepy while I was driving.

The car was slightly to the left but still remained in the middle lane.

I was really tired and a little sleepy.

I drove in the Dengkil R&R to have some rest.

Then, I resumed my journey after about 15 minutes.

I reached the Sepang International Circuit area at about 2.00 pm.

There were so many sports cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Skyline and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory