Thursday, November 24, 2011

Moulin Rouge Nite @ Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel

Company Annual Dinner

Theme: Moulin Rouge Nite
Date : 25th November 2011
Time : 6.00 pm
Venuw: Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel

Gosh... I haven't bought anything for tomorrow annual dinner. I wonder how many people will really follow the theme and wear some Moulin Rouge costumes. Some of my colleagues said they would wear jeans and polo T only. I think I will not wear something fancy also as I do not know where to get them. I heard there are places where one can rent some costumes for occasions but do not bother to find out :P
I think I will wear some formal + clubbing clothes for tomorrow night ^^
Maybe I bring along my brother's blazer... (kinda oversized for me @@)

24th Nov 2011 6 pm...

Hat @ Uniqlo, 1 Utama - RM69.90 (after discounts)



Formal clothes @ Padini Concept Store, 1 Utama - RM116.10 (after discounts)

Just went to 1 Utama for last minute shopping ^^



Vest + Tie @ online blog - RM??? (Forgot)


Oversized Blazer - RM??? (Brother bought... don't know)


G2000 Pants @ G2000, Hong Kong ~ HKG300

25th Nov 2011 6 pm...
Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel

Tall Clown

Performers

Performers

Performers

Grand Ballroom

VIPs

Performance

Performance

"Party Rox Ahem"

A great surprise to me. I won the Grand Prize from the company lucky draw!
4 Days 3 Nights to Bali for 2 persons???
Hmm... 2 persons. . .

1 comment:

  1. This challenges of sunway lagoon article is easy to understand and I personally think that it is easy to implement.

    sunway lagoon

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory