Thursday, July 7, 2011

Does a girl only consider to be the partner to a guy after knowing whether the guy has 5C's or not?

This morning the DJs in OneFM radio station was discussing about this topic.

What are the 5C's?

1 -
Condominium
2 -
Car
3 -
Cash
4 -
Credit Card
5 -
Certificate/Career

I have all of them! So what! Who cares! It is still not easy for me to get one though...

1 -
Condominium --> A "tiny" service apartment . . .
2 -
Car --> A "cute" 5 seated car . . .
3 -
Cash --> A "little" more than enough to feed myself for a year . . .
4 -
Credit Card --> A card with a "Trojan Head" and a card with "Five Red Bars". . .
5 -
Certificate/Career --> An Electronics Engineering certificate for a "Bachelor" and a job with a courier company that is in "Yellow" . . .

I am too choosy or 5C's are outdated already?

My friend told me that maybe the updated version should be 5B's . . .

1 -
Bungalow (own a big house is way better and more spacious...)
2 -
BMW (own a big car is more comfortable and stylish...)
3 -
Bank (own a bank is sufficient to feed whole family for generations...)
4 -
Bond (own something that can earn interest rather than something that owe interest...)
5 -
Boss (own a business is more profitable and more secure...)

Maybe my friend is right . . . This is the reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory