Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lonely guy...




Lonely 2010 Christmas...



Lonely 2011 New Year...



Lonely 2011 Chinese New Year...



Lonely 2011 Valentine Day...



Lonely 2011 My Birthday???

Christmas Eve and Christmas - Just stayed at home and online. Even slept earlier because felt so lonely and depress.

New Year - Countdown at Tropicana City Mall alone.

Chinese New Year - Went to two secondary friends' house on the first day of Chinese New Year in the afternoon. As usual, I did not talk much. I just chat a while with the friend I used to be so closed with. They had gathering for gambling, drinking and chit-chat at night at one of the friends' house but I did not join. Sorry guys... I just did not have mood to do things together. I hate myself for being this kind of person. I will feel lonely even though I can spend time with a bunch of friends... unless I have a partner with me along.

Valentine Day Eve and Valentine Day - Felt so lonely and empty especially when listening to all those flowery words and dedications on the radio. The DJ was discussing on what gifts to give to the other halves and how to celebrate this loving day tomorrow. My head like going to explode in the next minute. WHERE IS THE CUPID? I think he did shoot me. He just shot my heart with one of his arrows.



All those flowers...
All those hearts...
All those chocolates...


My Birthday - ???
There is no 29th Feb on this year... But even there is... who will be celebrating with me...

10 comments:

  1. next year ma got lor, wait for another year k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you write this comment sounds like someone... Why use Anonymous? Show yourself! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is not everything.Importantly is you still have friends and family with you now. Anyway,wish you have a happy belated birthday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is not everything.Importantly is you still have friends and family with you now. Anyway,wish you have a happy belated birthday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tot only girls will emo, but in fact guys more emo!!! =.="

    ReplyDelete
  6. ish!!!u not fully recover now somemore

    ReplyDelete
  7. when faith turns it back on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. 真金不怕洪爐火...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love needs faith.....

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory