Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Best Buddy~


Wall a wall....
You're so nice to me...
You're so nice as you never treat me as a driver...
You're so nice as you never let me to feed myself without a spoon...
You're there when I'm happy....
You're there when I'm sad...
You're there when I'm lonely....
You're there when I need to talk...
You're there when I need a good listener to complain to...
You're there when I've my breakfast...
You're there when I've my lunch...
You're there when I've my dinner...
You're there when I've my supper...
You're there when I'm watching movie...
You're there when I'm sleeping...
You're there after 1 year...
You're there after 2 years...
You're there after N years...
You're there for me not matter what...
Wall...

2 comments:

  1. I like this poem of yours..."wall" Now I know what to tell my "wall" too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You should appreciate everything and everyone around you ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory