Monday, June 28, 2010

Substitution of Cinema Online free movie tickets for "The A-Team" premiere screening




I was supposed to attend the movie premiere screening for "The A-Team" at Cathay Cineplex, e-Curve a couple of weeks ago but I was 10 minutes late for the redemption. I was a bit frustrated because I drove all the way there in a rushing manner and they told me that the redemption counter was closed. Previously, I still could get the movie tickets five minutes before a movie started. Then, the Cinema Online staff asked me to write down my name on a paper so that I was entitled to watch the coming movie premiere screening for "The Back-up Plan" at TGV, Sunway Pyramid. I felt better. However, when I thought back, it was not their fault. It was mine. It was so nice of them to offer me another movie as a compensation.

Here I am at Sunway Pyramid now... waiting excitedly for the movie to be started!
I will give some comments and write about the movie later. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory