Friday, December 3, 2010

Missed the Free Tropicana City Mall Shuttle Bus. Grrrrr...

Schedule for Tropicana City Mall Free Shuttle Bus

So near yet so far...
I had been walking for almost 30 minutes from Kelana Jaya LRT after I missed the 6.30 pm free shuttle bus.
The bus driver was so punctual.
I was at the LRT platform at around 6.27 pm when I saw the shuttle bus stopped at the opposite bus stop. =.="
I thought there would be a Rapid KL bus (U82 - From 1U and alight at Wisma Dijaya bus stop just opposite Tropicana City Mall OR U89 - From Kelana Jaya and alight at KDU bus stop) but there was no bus at the moment.
I waited until 6.40 pm before I began my journey.

Near the KDU bus stop.

Haa... Haaaa... I was almost there...

Tropics Service Suite and Tropicana Office Tower.

Need to be careful when crossing this road to get to the zebra crossing...

Zebra crossing at the traffic light.

Another zebra crossing...

Tropics Service Suite.

Finally, I reached the lobby... phew~

I did not know the distance from Kelana Jaya LRT to Tropicana City Mall was so far until I checked from Google Map.
It was almost 10 kilometres.
It took me around 40 minutes to reach there.
=.="
No need to go to gym already today ;)

11 comments:

  1. i know i might come across slightly crazy for saying this but i actually really love walking! i only wish malaysia was more pedestrian-friendly though. actually the distance isn't too far off... maybe the bus just took a longer route? (or maybe i drive too fast... hmm...)

    at any rate, there isn't much in tropicana city mall anyway so you're not really missing out if you don't go back lol.

    thanks for stoppin by my blog and leavin a comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siao!! Walk so far... faint.. =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugarmouse, let's go for a walk one day. Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why so stupid.. wait 2hours sure got bus one wat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed the bus like 4 times - 3 times I saw the bus leaving as I was crossing the overhead bridge and the 4th time was just a few steps behind the moving bus but I couldn't run faster due to the rain-soaked slippery road. I complained to the bus driver the next time I saw him and he gave me his mobile number to call him to wait a little longer the next time. Problem solved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not an issue for me anymore. I am driving now. If you miss the bus, maybe you can call me also. Hahaha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foonicky,u82 will stop at bus stand in front of wisma ta?kinda confused between wisma dijaya & wisma ta..huuu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. Yes, the RapidKL bus U82 will stop at bus stop in front of Wisma TA. I think Wisma Dijaya is the same building as Wisma TA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am from penang do you mind telling me is there any difference like bus U81 and U81(W) kinda confusing. Thanks! Gonna to damansara intan for an interview so might as well take the free shuttle bus to tropicana city mall and have my lunch then walk over. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. I think you should have already finished your interview by now. Not sure about RapidKL U81. But I think should take U89...

      Delete
  10. No more FREE shuttle service after changed ownership and management...

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory