Tuesday, December 14, 2010

十分红演唱会2010 / Star Live Concert 2010



Today it was my last day of working in my current company.
My friend gave me a little gift to bid me farewell.
It was the ticket to "Star Live Concert 2010".
I was excited and happy to receive this ticket.
It has been a while since the last time I attended a live concert.
Lin Jun Jie (JJLin), one of my favourite artistes will be there also.
He has the same Chinese name as me ;)


There will be a promotion tour for JJ Lin:
Venue: @Main Atrium, Ground Floor of Tropicana City Mall
Date : 18 Dec 2010
Time : 3.00 - 4. 00 pm

JJ is back in Malaysia to meet and greet his fans with his latest album. Don't miss out this opportunity to get up close with JJ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory